[time-nuts] A question from a newbie

Daniel H. Pressler dpressler at dandydan.net
Fri Nov 2 18:07:43 UTC 2018

Tom,

   Thanks so much.  I downloaded both the suggest software packages and they
look excellent.  It appears to me that my Arduino with phase comparator
should be a data collection only environment since these programs seem to
have all the whistles and bells I'm looking for.  I would appreciate
anything you might have in QBASIC as well.  That will save me from the
challenge of refreshing my C code skills.

   Again, thanks so much.  This was exactly what I was looking for.

Respectfully,

Daniel H. Pressler, KF2HP