[time-nuts] hp 10544A and 10811A ovenized oscillators

Matthew D'Asaro medasaro at mit.edu
Fri Nov 2 21:48:59 UTC 2018

Hi. I don't have a good answer to why both of your oscillators would have drifted at once after the power cutout. However, I would be very interested in taking a look at the bad 10811A. I have always been fascinated by these and have wanted to take one apart (and try and understand/fix it) for several years but I have never been (un?)lucky enough to get my hands on a broken one. I am happy to pay for shipping if you are interested.

Matthew