[time-nuts] OCXO info

DM dgminala at mediacombb.net
Sat Nov 3 04:40:41 UTC 2018

Brian,
The support board part number indicates that it was used in a model HP 5328A or B counter. I find that some versions of that model used a 05328-60027 board. Maybe you misread the part number?
Anyway, There are a number of complete manuals for the 5328A & B counters on the web, available for free download. Here are a few links:
http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/
http://www.ebaman.com/index.php/remository/ELECTRONICS/Test-Equipment/
http://www.ko4bb.com/manuals/
http://www.keysight.com/main/facet.jspx?t=79910.g.3&cc=US&lc=eng&sm=g&no=0

A check into the Federal Supply System indicates that that model oscillator was an alternate for the venerable 10544 and 10811 oscillators, so pinouts should be the same as those models.

Cheers,
Dave M