[time-nuts] OCXO info

Brian Lloyd brian at lloyd.aero
Sat Nov 3 13:53:19 UTC 2018

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 11:40 PM, DM <dgminala at mediacombb.net> wrote:

> Brian,
> The support board part number indicates that it was used in a model HP
> 5328A or B counter. I find that some versions of that model used a
> 05328-60027 board. Maybe you misread the part number?

No, the number etched into the board is 05328-20027. It is very clear. On
the other side of the board is an ink stamp which reads 05328-60038. Is it
possible that the stamped number is the assembly number while the etched
number is for the board itself?

Anyway, There are a number of complete manuals for the 5328A & B counters
> on the web, available for free download. Here are a few links:
> http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/
> http://www.ebaman.com/index.php/remository/ELECTRONICS/Test-Equipment/
> http://www.ko4bb.com/manuals/
> http://www.keysight.com/main/facet.jspx?t=79910.g.3&cc=US&lc=eng&sm=g&no=0
>
> A check into the Federal Supply System indicates that that model
> oscillator was an alternate for the venerable 10544 and 10811 oscillators,
> so pinouts should be the same as those models.

Thank you.