[time-nuts] hp 10544A and 10811A ovenized oscillators

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Sun Nov 4 00:39:08 UTC 2018

Wow, I am surprised they allowed two weeks of playing around on an SSBN. I would have thought that on something like that the Navy would just replace it immediately. I was only in one once and I was real impressed by the professionalism of the crew. 73 - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell NJ 07731
848-245-9115