[time-nuts] Need recommendation for GPS antenna for Oncore GPS module

Toby Riddell toby.riddell at prevtec.com
Sun Nov 4 17:57:00 UTC 2018

I spotted this on Ebay, the price is very attractive and I saw this model
mentioned previously in the mailing list archives:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Ericsson-KRE-1012082-1-GPS-Antenna-26dBi-For-HUBER-SUHNER-Bracket-84097323/272646019498?hash=item3f7af819aa:g:US8AAOSwRUhZAIhz:rk:3:pf:0&vxp=mtr

Anyone have a manual or datasheet for it? I cannot seem to find one using
Google.