[time-nuts] Racal Dana 9478 frequency distribution system with option 04B high stability oven (5x10^-10/day aging rate).

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 15:47:26 UTC 2018

Video distribution amplifiers are a very good and inexpensive solution to
this problem. Think I paid $5US for my 24 port one (which is actually 3x
dual 1 in 4 out units). I converted one of them from 75 ohm to 50Ω and
didn't bother doing the rest as it made no discernible difference for
timing purposes.