[time-nuts] Lady heather on a Raspberry pi

Richard Solomon w1ksz at outlook.com
Fri Nov 9 14:12:38 UTC 2018

I have a couple of older Raspberry PI's (Model B+ and PI 3 Model B
that I would like to hook up to a Trimble T-Bolt. I also have a 7"
display (1024X600) that I could use.

What I don't have  is any info on hooking all this up and programming
the PI to run Lady Heather.

Is there any place on the Web that would provide me info on getting
all this together and programming it ?

Thanks for any leads,

Dick, W1KSZ