[time-nuts] Lady heather on a Raspberry pi

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Nov 11 22:31:04 UTC 2018

On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 15:03:37 +1100
Ken <bats059 at gmail.com> wrote:

> One problem for me was turning off the screensaver in the pi- I wanted my display to be on
> 24/7, so I had to finish up installing maximus and xscreensaver, then disable the
> screensaver. I cant find my notes on disabling the screensaver, but I also had to go in to
> /home/pi/.config/lxsession/LDXE-pi/autostart and add

The proper way would be uninstall/disable all screensavers, then tell X
to not blank the screen using the following magic incantations:
xset -dpms
xset s off

(more info can be found in the xset manpage)

			Attila Kinali

--
Science is made up of so many things that appear obvious
after they are explained. -- Pardot Kynes