[time-nuts] PRS10 case temperature

Scott Mace smace at intt.net
Sat Nov 17 04:41:30 UTC 2018

I think I figured out the problem.  When I rebuilt the lamp assembly, the R901 air heater resistor was listed as a 750ohm 2W on the
schematic so that's what I installed.  I just measured the old resistor, which had a broken lead, and it is 534ohms.  I sort of
repaired the broken lead and installed it.  Now the unit locks up real quick and the AD10 sensor is showing around 70C.  The other
problems were a broken C904 and a bad U800 8V regulator.

	Scott