[time-nuts] HP Cesium Power Cords

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Mon Nov 19 15:23:53 UTC 2018

If all you need is the connector, they are available from Galco.  The
connector is:

https://www.galco.com/buy/Fujikura-Formerly-DDK/dms3106a18-22s

or

https://www.galco.com/buy/Fujikura-Formerly-DDK/DMS3106A18-22S-F

The strain relief is:

https://www.galco.com/buy/Fujikura-Formerly-DDK/dms3057-10a

or

https://www.galco.com/buy/Fujikura-Formerly-DDK/DMS3057-10A-F

The first item in each category is green, the second is black.

Hope this helps.

Joe