[time-nuts] WWV/H Doppler Shift

djl djl at montana.com
Wed Nov 28 03:55:47 UTC 2018

Tom: Thanks!   Rob: your toolchain (to borrow a phrase) produces great
results.  If I read the graphics right, you might be able to obtain some
outstanding results from the HAARP Research Campaign 29 Nov - 03 Dec
2018.  U of Alaska Fairbanks Geophysical research Institute. A thought
from another QS1R user. (btw, I'm told the QS1R is at the heart of the
Icom IC-7300 SDR transceiver.)
Good stuff
Don