[time-nuts] Allen Osborne TTR-6

Jean-Louis Oneto jl.oneto at free.fr
Wed Nov 28 19:06:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have the manuals (user, hardware and schematics) for the TTR-5.

I have also programs for both TTR-5 and TTR-6:

  * nbsautocollect (executable and source)
  * ttr6autocollect (executable and manual)
  * ttr5schload (executable only)
  * ttr6schload (executable, source and manual)

I think that the TTR-6 is very similar to the TTR-5.
Let me know if you are interested in any of these.
Best regards,
Jean-Louis