[time-nuts] Scientists Build Atomic Clocks Accurate Enough to Measure Changes in Spacetime Itself

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:27:04 UTC 2018

I wonder if that "insult" was the inspiration for thermometers designed
around quartz resonators.

For more details on the new "accelerometer", one might want to read:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-018-0738-2.epdf?referrer_access_token=xI4XbO8QUPT0oGiggqlnj9RgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0NOfvtdRGwNwsijc3L-wdrR-gN_XGjZvnhSHG8Z_GRAG2TFlrE0BhLZBwI67_QAp5OjAnEKQ4WJ4wCjk5w4vygIPUQtVEyDSwAATCo0K5MU6LufwkNUiCSha11I0_PKQaLYE9fGZ8PkVdTUdQpyGoiVbb0jP8MraWacVecZgLo2L2CMYUI4WaKOR_F4q5s8PY5IBcxvTydcNh79JRTUvUrd&tracking_referrer=www.theregister.co.uk

This can be read, but apparently not downloaded by just anybody.

Dana