[time-nuts] Timed photography (was: Re: A silly question ...)

Peter Vince petervince1952 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 09:14:55 UTC 2018

Tom - I love the idea of taking (a series of) accurately timed
photograph(s), but have no idea how to go about it - can you please explain
how you did it for your mains-driven clock?

   Peter (London)

On Mon, 1 Oct 2018 at 09:39, Tom Van Baak <tvb at leapsecond.com> wrote:
> For hourly photos consider using a webcam or smart phone & time-lapse
photo app.

> Here's an example of measuring time drift in mains with a photo every 15
minutes. Watch how the red seconds hand drifts by up to 4 seconds during
the day: http://leapsecond.com/pages/tec/mains-clock-ani.gif