[time-nuts] Software

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 09:18:00 UTC 2018

In the seventies at TI most software was done in the Equipment Group and they did super stuff.We send emails globally and when I traveled I did it with a Silent 700. Did performance reviews from Norway using rubber cups and phone handset.Military group was an other story.. Lost our shirt on GPS because we underestimated the software part 300K code. Was a wake up call and I was asked to set up a department strictly for code development. Did focus on management. Never in my professional life had an 8 to 5 job. Just like Rick, Fortran 50 years ago and focus on the job at hand. Most my professional life was ion management.  After retirement fortunate to meet Brook Shera and Richard Mc Corkle and still looking for team members to fill their void.We have some exciting projectsBert Kehren