[time-nuts] 10 MHz -> 16 MHz

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Oct 3 13:52:13 UTC 2018

Hi Brian,

The typical ones have two amplifier chains in parallel and one mixer.
You take the output from the amplifier branch of your liking.

The hard part is to tune them to run in synchronous mode and ensure they
stay there, or else there is a beat pattern causing excessive jitter
over that of the synchronous mode.

Cheers,
Magnus