[time-nuts] TIC part NLA

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 19:40:09 UTC 2018

A while back, there was a discussion on a part used in an older TIC (IIRC)
design that had changed pinout between 74xx and 74{LS,ALS,H,F,etc}xx and
the design used the older part. Does anyone remember what the part number
was? I found a largeish stash of 74xx parts last time I was scouring the
surplus places in Sunnyvale/San Jose, but I couldn't for the life of me
remember what it was. I seem to recall it was a flip flop of some sort, but
the exact part number escaped me.

If anyone can remember, please let me know off list.

Thanks!