[time-nuts] Fwd: IFCS-EFTF 2019: Call for Papers

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Oct 10 14:36:16 UTC 2018

On Sat, 22 Sep 2018 06:42:59 -0500
Chris Howard <chris at elfpen.com> wrote:

> I read these "calls for papers" things and try to think of
> something "meta" since I am not anywhere near the 'bleeding edge'
> of any such topic.  Maybe a survey of the number of NTP-using
> devices in the world  (people love charts and statistics),
> or something about the history of something.

You don't need to be at near the bleeding edge for a successful
paper. There are still a lot of questions that nobody has asked,
much less answered. A lot of these questions arise only when
you work in the trenches and try to properly understand what
is going on. So, if you think you have something that nobody
has writen about before, please do so.

			Attila Kinali

--
Science is made up of so many things that appear obvious
after they are explained. -- Pardot Kynes