[time-nuts] RF isolation amplifier question

cdelect at juno.com cdelect at juno.com
Sun Oct 14 15:54:40 UTC 2018

Hi,

I removed this amp from the EFOS2 Maser as it was intermittent.

Of course now I can't get it to fail on the bench!

I have fabricated a new PC board to replace it and have the components on
hand.

Note the 12pfd cap on the collector .

Some notes I have indicate is select at test and that is it a glass
capacitor.

The as built unit has a johansen 50pf that looks to be an early version
of surface mount with leads soldered on.

How do I determine what value to install on the new amplifier?

Cheers,

Corby