[time-nuts] RF Isolation Amplifier ...

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 16:47:50 UTC 2018

Corby,

Now that I learn that the BFT66 is a "wild one", I'd remark that stability
is
indeed the likely issue.  I was puzzled by the presence of that capacitor in
the first place, as this circuit is clearly neither tuned nor of especially
high
frequency capability.

Could you tell us more:  what kind of maser is this, and what is the role of
this amplifier in this maser?

And if it's a hydrogen maser, why you lucky dog!

Dana