[time-nuts] PRS10 MDEV

Chris Burford CBURFORD1 at austin.rr.com
Mon Oct 15 15:12:28 UTC 2018

I suspect now after your review that the effect is thermally drive,
specifically my HVAC. My PRS10 is in a free air environment suspect to
the wall thermostat.
I'm sure I could parallel the RFS measurements with Lady Heather and
find a correlation between RFS case temp and the MDEV.
Thanks Tom for the analysis.
Chris