[time-nuts] Still looking for a schematic drawing for Oscilloquartz 8600-3 (945.860.011.03 S/N 422)

Ulf Kylenfall ulf_r_k at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 17:56:37 UTC 2018

Many monts ago I approached the list regarding an Oscilloquartz 8600-3(945.860.011.03 s/n 422) 5 MHz Ovenized Crystal Oscillator. It had aged and was 1 Hz off and couldnot be braught back to 5.000.000 MHz.
Since I did not have "an account" with Oscilloquartz or what they are calledtoday, I was not able to get any help from them.
There was one answer off the list from someone who could possibly helpbut that person either forgot or did not have any relevant informationto share.
A box with the dismantled unit has been laying on my shelf for months and I am therefore asking again. If there is no information about thisunit available I will scrap it. I do not know of any other forumto ask.
Best Regards

Ulf KylenfallSM6GXV