[time-nuts] Still looking for a schematic drawing for Oscilloquartz 8600-3 (945.860.011.03 S/N 422)

rfnuts rfnuts at arcor.de
Thu Oct 25 20:45:05 UTC 2018

Hi Ulf,

I will be happy to help you with the repair.
I do have a B5400, which is a predecessor of the BVA series.
I had it completely dismanteled some years ago. It has a significantly
different design though.
Nevertheless, I'm into OCXO stuff, and I might be able to help, probably
only by having it physically in front of me.

Worst case, you can still decide to scrap it, but in that case I would
be happy to take the parts. The dewar, for example, would be great for
someone who hase a BVA with broken dewar, or alike.

Adrian

DL4GBO