[time-nuts] Still looking for a schematic drawing for Oscilloquartz 8600-3 (945.860.011.03 S/N 422)

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 00:37:00 UTC 2018

Hello to the group.
Ulf looks like a lot of people are trying to help.
Earlier in the thread it was mentioned that there often is a tuning cap of
some fixed value.
I have actually slightly adjusted those to fix as an example a HP 10811.
Typically its a single cap.
But it can't hurt to try changing it if you can figure out the cap.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL