[time-nuts] OCXO Board

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Fri Oct 26 18:25:41 UTC 2018

It is two layer and I added an amp with two transformer outputs.
I am not going to get in to board selling or shipping to oldBert

In a message dated 10/26/2018 1:22:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, aphid1 at comcast.net writes:

Bert,

  That looks like a useful board. Certainly some of the oscillators
I'm giving away would fit nicely on it.  Since it looks like a two
layer board, a quick check at pcbway.com puts the cost at $.79
apiece at the 100 quantity exclusive of shipping.

Best,

Bob Martin