[time-nuts] Navy Time and Frequency Distribution History (HP5062C)

Donald E. Pauly trojancowboy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 18:26:43 UTC 2018

A search for the Navy designation O-1695A/U for the HP5062C cesium
clock leads to an interesting webpage for the history of Navy time
dissemination, http://www.navy-radio.com/freq-equip.htm .  It claims
that the service manual for it is 0969-LP-171-6020 .  That manual
could not be found on line.  I may need some extender boards for this
instrument myself.  Are any still out there?  Several other cesium
standards are mentioned. This webpage discusses the use of the high
powered VLF transmitters for time and frequency dissemination.