[time-nuts] OCXO Board

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Sat Oct 27 11:09:15 UTC 2018

Juerg just informed me that his boards arrived in Switzerland. At least the 50th shipment. Since joining time nuts starting with HP 1081 edge connectors I have shipped using the US Postal Service in a regular envelope boars and small parts to New Zealand, Russia and Scandinavia all over the world, never loosing an envelop. Some take a little longer like New Zealand. One or two international stamps. In the US I always use two stamps for safety.A comment on the board, the location of the regulator is intentional. I connect it to the OCXO in a permanent installation with solder or for testing with a wire. See attached. Three reasons  no heat sink,   lower total power dissipation and third regulator sees a more stable temperature resulting in more stable output voltage.Mark send me an alternate OCXO source link. https://gerrysweeney.com/tag/ocxo/ Bert Kehren