[time-nuts] WWVB Translation

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 23:01:10 UTC 2018

Andy pretty much what I did also. A loop in the basement as suggested by a
time-nut.
Radiations quite low depending on the floor of the house and walls its
100uv to 30 uv.
Did resonate it with a cap that seemed to improve things. But no matter it
works for what I need and the clocks are happy.
I leave the simulator on all of the time now as no matter the time of the
day or battery change the clocks lock in the 3 or so minutes.
Since I don't own an official lacrosse no issue here though perhaps mid
January I will pick one up cheap... Chuckle.
If I do I guess l'll have to build a BPSK version. Oh hang on there thats
what the de-psk-r is. Just add 60 KHz. Actually depending on the clocks
cost as they get dropped maybe not a bad idea. Have fun with your system.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL