[time-nuts] WWVB Translation

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 01:53:41 UTC 2018

Andy agreed I wrote about the requirements for stability when I built mine
up.
I did not need to add a amplifier I simply attenuated the output of the
tristate gate to get to the 1000uv level then filtered and split to 6
outputs. One drives the antenna the others drive coax's to truetime and
symetricom clocks. They really look nice. Silly but what the heck.
I agree if I need more power a FET stage is the way to go. Just don't so
far.
Hmmm maybe mid next year I can build a 100 watt amp to cover our town. Not
really. The antenna would be quite a challenge. But I hear I can pick a few
towers up for shipping costs real soon now. Even with matching networks.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL