[time-nuts] TruePosition on the Arduino

Ben Hall kd5byb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 12:44:06 UTC 2018

Good morning all,

Some people may remember the Arduino code I wrote for controlling and
monitoring the TruePosition GPSDO I wrote in mid-2017.

I've updated that code to include a couple of new things:

* now gets the store LAT/LONG/ALT and displays it
* adds an LED that lights up when STAT=0 (locked)
* adds in the ability to command a survey, and monitor the survey

If interested, it can be downloaded here:

<http://www.kd5byb.net/TruePosition/TruePosition_rev_21.zip>

As usual, keep in mind I'm not a professional programmer, the code is
probably full of bugs, errors, and silly things that a profession
programmer would look at and say "what the heck is he doing?"  ;)

thanks,
ben