[time-nuts] Question about the PLL of Trimble Thunderbold

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Oct 29 16:27:01 UTC 2018

Hi

Unfortunately there are no “stock” boards to do this sort of thing. If this is a commercial
requirement, there are companies who do this kind of thing on a custom basis. Figure on
a few thousand dollars NRE and a minimum order of a few hundred to get somebody
interested. At the “couple ps” level, the NRE may be a bit above the few thousand
level. Also expect to supply a full spec requirement when you go shopping ….

Bob