[time-nuts] Last Oscillator to give away

Bob Martin aphid1 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 30 00:39:39 UTC 2018

Time_Nuts,

  This is basically the last oscillator to give away. It was slated
for Italy but the postage and VAT were more than its perceived worth.

Osc8
  OXCO MTI Milliren 250-0700-B 5.0MHz sine
  Mounted in cast metal box with iso-amp to raise output level.
  It is on a board with an unloaded SMA for tuning. I used
it with the Symmetricom 5120 for testing Distribution amp noise.

The link to the image is below:

https://app.box.com/s/hq22jbe3jdfzhfqnot1hxcvjqwdooj6m

I'd prefer it goes someone who will use it.
So, if you want it, please tell me how you plan to incorporate it
into your timing system.

Please be sure to contact me off-list to spare the group and the
moderator from unwanted messages. My email is aphid1 at comcast.net

Best,

Bob Martin