[time-nuts] Oscilloquartz 8600...

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Wed Oct 31 07:32:38 UTC 2018

   Hi,
   the BVA has a very small frequency calibration range.
   I have solved this analogous problem on two 1000B by replacing the fixed capacitor which determines the base frequency of the resonance inside the oscillator.
   I think it's the only way to solve the problem.
   There are no wiring diagrams but with a little patience you can identify the capacitor and increase or decrease its value.
   cheers
   Luciano

   Da "time-nuts" time-nuts-bounces at lists.febo.com
   A time-nuts at lists.febo.com
   Cc magnus at rubidium.se
   Data Tue, 30 Oct 2018 22:40:07 +0100
   Oggetto Re: [time-nuts] Oscilloquartz 8600...
   Hej Ulf,

   On 10/30/18 10:18 PM, Ulf Kylenfall via time-nuts wrote:

   > Regarding the Oscilloquartz 8600-3 that was 1 Hz off the frequency...
   > I have received information off the listthat I think will be helpful.
   > I will give it another try.

   One of mine is off in similar sense. It can't be tuned to be sharp on 5
   MHz anymore. The way that I use my main pair is as phase-noise reference
   for the TimePod.

   But, I'd love if I could tweak it back.

   Cheers,
   Magnus