[time-nuts] Lots of Off Topic discussion

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Sep 2 14:45:09 UTC 2018

Hi

The referenced line item is $6.8 million a year. It is still very much unclear if that is just WWV(H)
(from the reference it must include them) or if it also includes WWWVB.  Without any clarification,
we are only guessing about WWVB. Given the way the budget process works, there’s never a
lot of clarity at this point.

Bob