[time-nuts] News

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Sep 2 17:57:51 UTC 2018

Hi Paul,

Many thanks! Much appreciated!

I'm committed to this field, and I try to share as much knowledge and
insight I managed to gather, as I have picked up a lot from this list
alone, but also in my strive to find answers to questions we all had.

Now, the Senior Membership of IEEE is not about that, but somewhat
related, and I hope and aim to contribute further to the field through
this list, articles, presentations and other work. I'm now also
contributing to the EFTF/IFCS conference by going through the
contributions and help select which is worthy of presentations.

I have several ideas for papers, and some more or less finished ones, I
should just get around to get some of them out.

There is also the Stable32 project to take care about, to help setting
up validation code, refactor the code and help contributing to a new
version.

So it's not that I have achieved my end goal, I've just started! :)

Cheers,
Magnus