[time-nuts] Lost GPS lock or 1PPS recently?

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 18:09:43 UTC 2018

My TrueTime DC-XL has lost lock since yesterday as has my Z3805 and my car’s onboard GPS will not lock since the 2’nd.  I need to get about a mile from home before Car’s nav system reports ready.

There has been a great deal of repair work on the local cable system so this is almost certainly related to that

But it proves my point about the fragility of GPS