[time-nuts] Lost GPS lock or 1PPS recently?

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Sep 4 21:07:03 UTC 2018

I'm in Silicon Valley.  I'm logging some data from a Z3801A and a KS-24361.

I have a poor antenna location.  I'm used to the Z3801A dropping into holdover
every few days when it can't find any satellites.  Less often for the KS-24361.

I noticed some strange activity in the past few days.  The FFOM is bumping up
to 1 for a while while it says it has several satellites.  I don't see
indications of holdover, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.