[time-nuts] Lots of Off Topic discussion,

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue Sep 4 21:48:06 UTC 2018

One way I like to put it is like you when I start it in ham radio I
immediately considered WWV as the answer to everything TimeWise.

But for me around about 1975 I worked at General Electric space flight
systems. One could say I became a Time nuts then and discovered that what I
thought what is a Accurate Way of determining how much in error I was
between NBS and my clock Waze and amount that was totally useless to
anybody else other than maybe a ham and someone that owned a watch.

So I went from 1/100th to at least at work 1/10000000000 and now today that
is considered totally useless. Put about 20 zeros and you're getting closer.

The only way to put it is the world has changed