[time-nuts] Lost GPS lock or 1PPS recently?

Bob Martin aphid1 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 23:05:01 UTC 2018

GPS.gov: Selective Availability
https://www.gps.gov/systems/gps/modernization/sa/
Sep 23, 2016 - The United States has no intent to ever use Selective
Availability again. In September 2007, the U.S. government announced
its decision to procure the future generation of GPS satellites,
known as GPS III, without the SA feature.

Navstar: GPS Satellite Network - Space.com
https://www.space.com › Science & Astronomy
Apr 26, 2018 - GPS III's new L1C civil signal also will make it the
first GPS satellite ... With selective availability not included on
the latest GPS satellites, the ...

Hopefully this won't devolve into a discussion about whether one can
trust the US Government.

Bob Martin