[time-nuts] wwvb antenna transmission Well harder then I might think.

Alex Pummer alex at pcscons.com
Fri Sep 7 01:43:08 UTC 2018

by making a loop around the territory, on which you would like to
receive the signal, inside of that loop you will have a very decent
reception without using to high transmit power  a 100' x 200' area could
be covered with 100mW,  since the wave length of the used low
frequencies is multiple of the length of the loop length , therefore the
current in the loop is constant along the loop.  The polarization will
be changed, the magnetic component will be vertical -- the  original wwb
field had horizontal magnetic, therefor the ferrite loop stick  of the
clock -- which is now horizontal -- shall be turned vertical. The
described loop will not provide any substantial field outside the loop,
and it will not interfere with the original wwb  horizontal magnetic
component transmission. The field outside of the loop diminishes very
fast therefore it does not constitutes any problem with the surrounding
area. I designed signal transmission system, which is working for the
last thirty something years.

73

Alexander Pummer