[time-nuts] Observations on how "Atomic" WWVB clocks set time

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 01:17:34 UTC 2018

The Arcron Zeit clock does.   It also has an RS-232 port.  Lady Heather supports it (but calls it an  Acron Zeit due to some  typos in the original docs that I found and since there are maybe two people in the universe that still use them, I haven't had much motivation to fix that).

At one time it was one of the most popular / capable WWVB clocks out there... I'd love to have one.