[time-nuts] Lost GPS lock or 1PPS recently?

Ruslan Nabioullin rnabioullin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 22:54:40 UTC 2018

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 8:32 PM Bob kb8tq <kb8tq at n1k.org> wrote:

> This is Time Nuts, not end of the world nuts …..
> I think we’ve all heard plenty of “the world is ending” stuff.

But the availability of a T&F service under adverse conditions and the
ability of a system which consumes a T&F reference to gracefully degrade
its functionality upon degradation or absence of reference input(s) are
features/figures of merit---I do not see how discussion of that aspect can
be considered to be offtopic.

-Ruslan

--
Ruslan Nabioullin