[time-nuts] Lost GPS lock or 1PPS recently?

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 13:08:45 UTC 2018

My company paid for my shield room the real trick was getting the door in which weighed 600-800 pounds.

As to the old generator I restore old machinery as another hobby for the times I want to disengage brain.   But photoetched brass id plates show so much more thought than thermal printed labels

Content by Scott
Typos by Siri