[time-nuts] WWVB Chronverter update progress

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 20:55:03 UTC 2018

Achim
Indeed anything could be used if you want to modify the clocks. I don't.
They do what they do very well and consume 0 power.
Can be placed in any location in the house or garage and even the basement.
Interestingly without the real wwvb I can orient them any way I want also.
The last thing I want to do is hack them. But like you say if you are
willing to hack a set of 3 wires will do very well. Or just leave them
powered all the time. Many options.
But many on time-nuts have these clocks and should wwvb be turned off its
nice to know my weather stations will keep working and have the right time
and far more accurately then my mobile phone.
Last comment. Its a time nuts challenge just have to tinker and share.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL