[time-nuts] WWVB Chronverter update progress

Bob Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 05:12:02 UTC 2018

I'm happy to report my Chronverter setup at the home lab is working fine.
I'm setting my cheap wall clocks, not so cheap wrist watches, and now my
Truetime 60-DC rack mount "NBS" time display and irig-b generator.

https://youtu.be/s7DwzSggQSQ

Lock light comes on, display started after about two minutes.

I'm cheating and letting my signal generator produce the carrier and I
modulate that with the chronverter (Coff setting) and it just works till I
come up with a long term solution.

Thanks everyone.

-Bob N3XKB