[time-nuts] WWVB Chronverter update progress

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 14:28:55 UTC 2018

Bob
Fantastic to hear. You did the same thing I initially did and that was to
use a fluke 6060 gen locked to a GPSDO. (Not really needed but thats the
way I am set up.) Though I went further and created a good oscillator
divide chain and real modulator.
Per Bob s suggestion nothing more then a tristate gate and resistor
dividers to create the 14 db carrier drop. Truly a few cheap and simple
chips eliminate the big generator.
Most likely all of this stuff will live in a truetime DC468 case with
display. A very good second life for the Truetime.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL