Dave B g8kbvdave at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:35:19 UTC 2018

Hi.

He does answer emails, I just had a similar exchange with him.

If your oscillator runs on a multiple of 25kHz, and cant wander close to
the next multiple, it'll probably work OK, but look at his web-page
before asking.

http://oz5n.dk/   Look at the PDF version, much easier on the eyes.

Regards.

Dave B.  (G0WBX)

--
Created on and sent from a Unix like PC running and using free and open source software.
::