[time-nuts] Loran-C Simulation

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 23:04:06 UTC 2018

I am on a business trip so that’s why not response
Airplane doesn’t make typing easy
I always try my darndest to keep it simple
The code will translate to radii our easily
As you see it’s bit sequences
Dumb simple stupid
Only a year or so ago I did my first arguing it was the Webb d poker very
good online help
It’s far shorter then you think
Arduino I see apples help