[time-nuts] Loran-C Simulation

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 03:16:23 UTC 2018

Nigel
Returned from a business trip this week.
Glad you are making progress.
You are lucky to have an active station to run your equipment.
I do agree that the various equipment now surplus is really nice.
Though I still see strange things at crazy prices on some web sites.
If you do proceed on arduino happy to try to give you pointers.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL